ALL THE WAYS WE'RE FAMILY
There’s more to family Membership than you might know
Just like people, no two families are alike. One thing we have in common, though, is needing a trusted financial partner in life. Share your Membership with your eligible family members. Because in a family, we celebrate and uplift one another, in every way.
You’re family. And now it’s time to refer your family too.
You may be surprised by how much of your family is eligible to join:
- All couples. Unmarried couples1 who live together, not just married spouses.
- All children. Related by blood, marriage or adoption, no matter their age.2
- Parents. Membership doesn’t have to be shared by a parent to their child — adults can share the Membership with their parents too.
- Grandparents and grandkids. Whether you live under the same roof or not.
What about aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews? They’re not eligible directly through you, but would be through your parents or siblings once they become Members.
Tell your family they’re eligible to join the Credit Union you love. It’s easy — they can do it themselves online.3 There’s no need for them to visit a branch, or for you to accompany them.
- Supporting documentation of domestic partnership or joint financial obligation required.
- Supporting documentation required.
- Eligibility for Membership subject to verification and ChexSystems review. Minimum $5 deposit required to establish Membership.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!