Privacy Notice – At Collection of Personal Information
I. CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories of personal information when you visit our premises, use our ATMs, complete an application for our products and services, participate in sweepstakes that we sponsor, or through your other personal interactions with us (please note that some categories overlap):
|A. Identifiers||A real name or alias; postal address; signature; home phone number or mobile phone number; bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information; physical characteristics or description; email address; account name; Social Security number; driver's license number or state identification card number; passport number; or other similar identifiers.|
|B. Protected classification characteristics under state or federal law||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|C. Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|D. Biometric information||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.|
|E. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|F. Geolocation data||Physical location or movements. For example, city, state, country, and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation; and, with your permission in accordance with your mobile device settings, and precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.|
|G. Sensory data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.|
|H. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preference, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.|
II. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use or disclose personal information we collect for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, when you apply for a loan, and we use the information in your loan application to give you the loan, or to process a transaction over an Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”).
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, or other notices concerning our products, or services or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis to improve our products and services and for developing new ones.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our Members, or others.
- To detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Advertising our Membership, products, and services to you.
- Enabling or affecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
III. SELLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell your personal information.
IV. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding this Notice call us at 800.462.8328 or write to us at:
P.O. Box 11547
Santa Ana, CA 92711-1547