SEND MONEY WITH ZELLE®
We've partnered with Zelle®, a great way for Members to send money to almost any U.S. financial institution account using the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.1 Zelle allows our Members to send money within minutes,2 providing Members the convenience of quickly paying non-Members in a variety of scenarios.
Split the cost of lunch with your friends.3 Ask your sister to pay you back for that sweater she ruined. Send money to your college kid for books. Give your carpool buddy money for gas. The possibilities are endless!
Zelle is a convenient way to send money to friends or family. It is not intended to be used to purchase items, concert tickets, services, etc. from people you do not know.
Ready to get started? It’s easy!
Zelle is already available within our Mobile Banking app. Enroll with Zelle through our Mobile Banking app in just a few simple steps. After logging in, tap “Pay & Transfer," then tap the three dot menu in the top-right corner of your screen. Select “Send Money with Zelle®” and accept the terms and conditions.4
We recommend enrolling with Zelle before you send or receive money — this will help you send or get your first payment faster.
For more information about Zelle, please read our FAQ.
- Send and receive money within minutes2
- Never pay a fee when you use Zelle through our Mobile Banking
- Money sending limits
- Daily Zelle limits ("typically in minutes2"): $2,000
- Daily non-Zelle Standard speed (2-3 days): $500
- Monthly sending limits: $5,000 or 30 payments, whichever is reached first
- Low minimums: $5 when sending and $5 when requesting
Eligibility to use Zelle at SchoolsFirst FCU
- Must be a SchoolsFirst FCU Member
- Member must have Mobile Banking
- A SchoolsFirst FCU checking account in good standing
- 18 years of age or older
- Both sender and recipient must have a credit union or bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
- Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
- Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle must be sent to an email address.
- Please click here for the full terms and conditions.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!