Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC
No one enjoys shopping for auto insurance. That's why we do it for you.
Our agents work directly with top insurance providers, gathering quotes, coverage options, and discounts to find the policy and price that's right for you. We can also help you insure your RV, boat or watercraft, motorcycle, or collector car.
What you get
- Personalized advice from trusted, experienced insurance agents.
- Coverage from reputable brands, including Mercury, Travelers, Progressive, Safeco, Allied, CSE Insurance Group, and National General.
- Help determining the right coverage for your needs and budget.
- Help finding discounts offered by each insurer: good driving record, good student, credit union Membership, completion of a driver-improvement course, working in certain professions (like education), and more.
- A review of your current policy to identify savings opportunities.
- Cost comparisons to help you make a confident choice — even if that means not choosing us.
Driving to Mexico?
If you plan to drive your car in Mexico, you’ll need special auto insurance because your U.S. coverage isn’t valid across the border. Fortunately, protecting yourself is easy with MexiPass.
TALK WITH US
Get a quote from an insurance agent.
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4309
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Contact an insurance agent by sending an email to email@example.com.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!