Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC
Even if you don’t own a home, you still need to insure your possessions. Renter's insurance helps you breathe easy knowing your possessions — like your furniture, laptop, tablet, TV, jewelry, and clothing — are covered in unexpected events like theft or fire.
Not only that, it also provides you with liability coverage in case anyone is injured in your home or apartment. Without renter's insurance, you'd be responsible for medical expenses out of your own pocket.
Renter's insurance is typically very affordable, so you can get peace of mind even if you're on a budget.
What you get
- Personalized service from a licensed insurance agent.
- Rate comparisons from top-ranked insurance companies, including Mercury, Travelers, Safeco, Allied, CSE Insurance Group, and National General.
- Help determining the right coverage for your needs and budget.
- Help finding discounts offered by each insurer: multiple policies with one company, installation of a security system, and more.
- A review of your current policy to identify savings opportunities.
There’s no obligation to buy; your contact information is not provided to insurers and you won't be contacted if you don't want to be. If you’re ready to buy, or you need more information or guidance, simply request a follow-up from a SchoolsFirst Insurance Services agent.
GET A QUOTE
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4309
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3p.m.
Contact an insurance agent by sending an email to email@example.com.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!