Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC
Umbrella insurance isn't just for the wealthy. If you're sued and your other insurance policies aren't enough, or don't cover the situation, umbrella insurance provides the extra protection you need.
Umbrella insurance helps protect you with extra liability coverage once your other policies have been exhausted. Without it, a claimant can go after your hard-earned assets: your home, your cars, even your child's college savings account.
Our insurance agents work directly with top insurance providers, gathering quotes, coverage options, and discounts to find the policy and price that's right for you.
What you get
- Personalized advice from trusted, experienced insurance agents.
- Rate comparisons from reputable brands, including Mercury, Travelers, Safeco, Allied, CSE Insurance Group, and National General.
- Help determining the right coverage for your needs and budget.
- Help finding discounts offered by each insurer, such as having multiple policies with one company.
- A review of your current policy to identify savings opportunities.
- Cost comparisons to help you make a confident choice – even if that means not choosing us.
There's no obligation to buy; your contact information is not provided to insurers and you won't be contacted if you don't want to be. If you're ready to buy, or you need more information or guidance, simply request a follow-up from a SchoolsFirst Insurance Services agent.
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4309
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3p.m.
Contact an insurance agent by sending an email to email@example.com.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!