Financial advisors are offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
If you want to be sure you’re making the right financial moves for your future, having a financial professional can make all the difference.
You don’t have to go to a large investment firm for trusted financial planning advice. Our advisors have the same education, training, qualifications and certifications – but won’t charge high fees that consume your savings. And our advisors are SchoolsFirst FCU employees, with your best interests in mind.
Best of all, you can meet with your advisor at no cost, as often as you like, as a complimentary benefit of your Membership.
Whether you’re buying a second home, starting your own business, saving for your kids’ college, or simply want to know if you’re on track for retirement, our advisors can help you achieve your dreams.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
CBSI is under contract with the Credit Union to make securities available to Members.
How it works
When you meet with an advisor, they’ll:
- Review your current finances
- Review your quarterly retirement statements and investment allocations
- Discuss your specific objectives, goals and timing
- Determine your life insurance needs2
- Determine your estate planning needs
- Develop a personalized, comprehensive financial plan
- Recommend an appropriate allocation of investments
- Help you take advantage of favorable tax laws3
If you already have a financial plan, they can review it, too, to make sure you’re on the right path.
Financial advisors are offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union Members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Request a consultation with a financial advisor.1
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4116, option 2
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Contact a specialist by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you’ve already worked with one of our financial advisors and want to monitor your investments, log into Portfolio View.
If you prefer making investment decisions on your own, you can use our self-service online investment program.
- Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America. FR-3128150.1-0620-0722.
- California Insurance License 0707104.
- Please consult a qualified tax professional for tax advice on your specific circumstances.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!