CLASSROOM SUPPLIES LOAN
Keeping your classroom’s cabinet fully stocked can be expensive. When you start having to reach into your own pocket for supplies and equipment, this no-interest loan can help you purchase what you need to keep your students engaged in learning.
How it works
- Borrow up to $1,000.
- Enjoy 0% APR.1
- Make a $50 minimum monthly payment (amortized over 10 months).
How to qualify
- Be a certificated school employee.2
- Have a SchoolsFirst FCU account in good standing.
- Have direct deposit or payroll deduction of at least $100 from a school or district.
Things you should know
- You can only have one Classroom Supplies Loan at a time.
- To get 0% APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU Savings or Checking account. Rate quoted is effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and is subject to change. Limit one Classroom Supplies Loan per Member per calendar year. All loans subject to approval. Must have direct deposit or payroll deduction to be eligible to apply.
- Members are not eligible for a Classroom Supplies Loan if: they are a classified employee, have a Uniform Loan or an existing Classroom Supplies Loan or are employed by a school or school district outside of the Southern California counties we serve.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!