OTHER LOANS FOR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES
Other loans to help you manage your finances more affordably.
Special Curriculum Loan
Our Special Curriculum Loans for school employees can help you pay for tuition, books, and other expenses for an advanced educational program or professional certificate.
- Loan amounts up to $15,000.
- Rate as low as CLTYPE2960|T7|Rate APR.1
- Up to 60 months to repay.1,2
Higher Education Loan
Our Higher Education Loan for school employees can help cover tuition and other costs of your master's or doctorate program.
- Borrow from $1,000 to $50,000.
- Choose a flexible term up to 120 months.3
- Use as alternative or supplement to federal student loans.
STRS/PERS Retirement Credits Personal Loan
If you’re a participant in the California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS) or California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS), you may be eligible to purchase service credits that can increase your monthly retirement benefit.
- Loan amounts up to $25,000.
- Terms up to 60 months.
- Rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU account. Terms and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness, amount financed and program qualifications. Estimated monthly payments per $100: 1) 60-month 6.90% APR loan $1.98; 2) 24-month 6.90% APR loan $4.47.
- The Preliminary Administrative Credential Loan has an initial 12-month deferment period, followed by a 48-month payment term. Interest will accrue during the 12-month deferment period.
- Maximum loan term based upon amount financed.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!