NEW & USED AUTO LOANS
We make financing a car easy, with a range of competitive rates to fit almost anyone’s financial situation.
- As low as CLTYPE0436|T7|Rate APR for new vehicles.1
- As low as CLTYPE0836|T7|Rate APR for used vehicles.1
Features of our auto loans
- Enjoy low rates — consistently lower than banks — on loans for new and used cars.
- Use it to finance a car from a private seller.
- Get financing for up to 100% of the car’s value.2
- Make no payments for the first 90 days.3
- Choose a flexible term for a budget-friendly payment.4
- Ask for an Auto Convenience Check (ACC) – a convenient way to fund your loan by simply writing a check to the franchise dealer, up to your approved loan amount.
What you’ll need
- Be a SchoolsFirst FCU Member.
- Submit a loan application and credit qualify.
- Be 18 or older.
Log in to Online Banking to apply
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. SchoolsFirst FCU has a loan program featuring a range of interest rates for some of its consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant's credit rating. Rates quoted are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval. Terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on collateral conditions, qualification and creditworthiness.
- Lowest rates reflect a 0.75% discount for payment by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU Share Savings or Share Draft Checking account.
- Financing available up to 100% of the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price on new autos (Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value on used autos) or purchase price, whichever is less; and may include tax, license, documentation fees, GAP Plus and Mechanical Repair Coverage.
- Does not apply to the refinance of existing SchoolsFirst FCU auto loans or cash-out refinance loans, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. First payment is due by the 90th day after funding. Finance charges begin to accrue immediately and are repaid over the life of the loan. As a result, you may pay higher total finance charges on the loan than if payments began earlier. The “90 day no payment” period may not be extended with participation in the “Summers Off” program; at least one payment is required to participate in the “Summers Off” program.
- Maximum term based on various factors, including the amount financed.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!