FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
A fixed-rate home loan has the same interest rate for the full term of the loan—10,15 or 30 years—giving you the predictability of a consistent payment.
Features of our fixed-rate home loans
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Rate lock that covers the period between credit approval and closing1
- No prepayment penalty
- Option for no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on purchase loans only, which is usually required with less than 20% down and can add hundreds of dollars to your monthly payment.
- Option to pay points at closing in exchange for a lower rate.
If you're ready to begin searching for a home, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing and find a loan that’s right for you.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice – even if that means choosing another lender.
The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and examples of the loan pricing offered for a particular product. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval.
- See our Rate Lock Information for terms and conditions.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!